Donate to SBEP
Support Sarasota Bay by donating to SBEP today!
Individual and corporate donations are critical to the future health of Sarasota Bay. Your tax-deductible contribution to the Sarasota Bay Estuary Program will help us continue our successful restoration of Sarasota Bay, one of 28 specially designated Estuaries of National Significance in the United States. Become a partner with SBEP by funding our award-winning community outreach and wildlife habitat restoration programs, including:
- Wildlife habitat restoration initiatives, including building oyster reefs, planting native vegetation, and installing artificial reefs
- Sarasota Bay Guardians volunteer workdays that engage community members of all ages in activities that benefit Sarasota Bay wildlife habitat and water quality
- Production of Bay-related educational materials provided free to the public
- In-depth training workshops for local K-12 teachers on estuary-related topics
- Paid-in-full fieldtrips that bring K-12 students outside and deepen their understanding of Sarasota Bay
- Special symposiums on timely Bay issues and new research
- Sarasota Bay Partners Grants to help jump start environmental improvement projects in the community
Sarasota Bay Environmental Fund at the Gulf Coast Community Foundation
A new fund in partnership with the Gulf Coast Community Foundation makes it simple to donate to the ongoing restoration of Sarasota Bay. Click the button above to be directed to the fund donation page at the Gulf Coast Community Foundation. Please select "Sarasota Bay Environmental Fund" in the drop-down menu of funds. After filling out your personal information on the first page of the form, you will be directed to a form for entering your credit card information.
Thank you for your support!