Support Sarasota Bay by donating to SBEP today!
Individual and corporate donations are critical to the future health of Sarasota Bay. Your tax-deductible contribution to the Sarasota Bay Estuary Program will help us continue our successful restoration of Sarasota Bay, one of 28 specially designated Estuaries of National Significance in the United States. Become a partner with SBEP by funding our award-winning community outreach and watershed management programs, including:
- Sarasota Bay Guardians volunteer workdays that engage community members of all ages in activities that benefit Sarasota Bay wildlife habitat and water quality
- Production of Bay-related educational materials provided free to the public
- In-depth training workshops for local K-12 teachers on estuary-related topics
- Paid-in-full fieldtrips that bring K-12 students outside and deepen their understanding of Sarasota Bay and its watershed
- Special symposiums on timely bay issues and new research
- Innovative pilot projects to test Bay restoration techniques
- Bay Partners Grants to help jump start environmental improvement projects in the community
At this time, SBEP can accept donations only by check or cash. Please fill out the form on this page and mail it with your contribution.